Tuesday 3 June 2008

Cards made Mon 02 Jun 08

Yesterday at work my work colleague & friend Nicole showed me the lovely birthday card she had made for her friends 13 year daughter. I noticed that she had use some pattern paper that I had recently got from purchasing the UK magazine papercraft essentials issue 28. As it turns out she had purchased the same magazine. Seeing Nicole's card inspired me to come home and put together some cards using this patterned paper. I already had a design in mind, so I just had to make it come to life. I selected 6 pieces of paper and made the following cards:


The 2 white/teal cards have been used for
my WWRS Flood swap


The 2 teal/white cards have been used for
my WWRS Flood swap

I am really happy with how all these cards turned out. The majority of cardstock & ribbon are Stampin' Up. I was pleased that I could match the colours pretty well. I am inspired to go back and use previous pattern papers that have been part of a magazine purchase.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: