I decided to keep my card pretty simple, but still using the products I love, such as flowers, bling and my copics. I'm even really happy with how I tied the bows for her hair.
- Digi: Robyn's Fetish - Katie computer gal
- Copics: E50, E51, E53 (Skin) / E33, E35, E37 (Hair) / V12, V15, V17, BV02, BV04, BV08 (Clothes) / 100, BV29, BV25 (Chair) / E49, E47, E29 (Desk) / C7, C5, C3 (Computer) / Clear Spica
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Paper: HOTP Purple Crackle / Basic Grey & G45 ABC Primer
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Eggplant
- Miscellaneous: Buttons / Ribbon / Flowers / Bling / Stampin' Up! metal embellishments / BoBunny metal embellishments