I have been determined to participate in the Copic Oz "Think Pink" challenge. Copic Oz is donating $5 per card participating in the challenge to the McGrath Foundation, however, if they get 100 cards then they will increase their donation to $10 per card. At the time of writing this post, they had just hit 100, which means they will be donating at least $1000 (Copic Marker Australia Facebook page advises of increase in donation). This is a fantastic cause and I'm glad to be participating. I won't ramble any more, here is my card for the "Think Pink" challenge.
Edited: I confirm that my card is number 101 in the challenge.
Overview of the whole card.
This is my version of a step card.
Close up of SSD Digi "Support a Cause"
Close up one of the flowers and crown pin.
Close up two of the flowers and crown pin.
Close up of one of the flowers that has been spray with Glimmer Mist
Close up of the crown pin & washi tape.
Close up of flowers and an old Pink Ribbon key charm.
Close up of flowers and button.
Close up of bling and shrink plastic pink ribbon
- Digi: Sassy Studio Design "Support a Cause"
- Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV000 (Skin) / R59, R46, R37, R35, R85 (Hair) / RV29, RV14, RV13, RV23 (Ribbon) / B39, B37, B34, B32 (Dress) / R37, R35, R22, 0 Spica (Lips) / E13, E04 (Eyebrows) / 100, 10 Spica (Belt)
- Ink: Colorbox Chalk "Dark Peony"
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
- Pattern Paper: Echo Park "Yours Truely - Newsprint"
- Embellishments: Kaisercraft pearls, Tim Holtz Button, Zva Crystal, Wild Orchid Crafts Flower and Crown Pin, Washi Tape
- Miscellaneous: Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist "Cranberry Zing" and "Jack O'Lantern"