Wednesday 31 December 2008

2008 Stats

This is my last post for 2008 and I thought I'd post my stats for craft items made, number of books read & not finished as well as the movies/TV series* that I watched:
  • Altered Fat Book pages: 6
  • ATCs: 60
  • Bookmark: 1
  • Calendars: 5
  • Cards: 159
  • Books Read: 40
  • Books not finished: 4
  • Movies/TV series watched: 187
*such as Hercule Poirot

I'm no longer making Altered Fat book pages, ATCs or Bookmarks. However, I plan to improve on the stats above, with the exception of Movies/TV Series, I could/should probably cut back on how much I sit in front of the tube.

I also did not achieve my personal goal of making 250 cards. I am happy with what I did achieve, 159 cards, and I do not plan on setting any goals for 2009. I just want to make cards and however many I make, I will be happy with that.

I'm looking forward to 2009 being a great year for achieving many things.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: