Wednesday 7 October 2009

Inkspirations Inspiration Challenge #13

I have decided to have a go at the Inkspirations Inspiration Challenge #13 as posted on Makeesha Byl's web.  The inspiration was:


As this was my first time I was very nervous. I decided to try a new card technique, the Tri-Shutter card. I am happy with what I created and I think I managed to meet the challenge requirements.  The photos aren't the best, but the first one is of the Tri-Shutter card closed and the second one is with it open:

Tri-Shutter Card front

Tri-Shutter Card open

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set - Always; Baroque Motifs; Illuminations
Cardstock - Sahara Sand; Chocolate Chip; Whisper White; Red Riding Hood
Ink - Real Red; Versa Mark
Accessories - Red Riding Hood Ribbon; Embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds; Nestabilities Classic & Scallop Oval; Border Punch

Cheers FiLoMa

5 comments:

Jo said...

What a beautiful card - very impressive. The baroque motifs works really well with the illuminations set. And I love the colours together - Sahara sand is great, and very versatile with most other colour combos, Jo

Genelle Little said...

Lovely card - the detail is so pretty!

Jodene said...

This is stunning! I loved how you have used that stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Your tri-shutter card is very impressive. Love the colours.

Byl Family... said...

Great to have you play along Filoma! Fabulous tri-shutter card! Just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing. Love Keesh x