Tuesday 11 October 2011

Farewell Card - Nizhoni

Back in August I was asked by a work colleague to make a farewell card for someone in her team.  I wasn't given much to go on, but was told she liked owls and the colour blue, specifically turquoise.  I didn't really have any turquoise card stock or paper, but I did have several owl images, such as stamps, papers and embossing folder. The card is like a mini album, with a few flaps that open up. I'm very happy with how the card turned out and I know that Nizhoni, who the card was for, was very happy with it and thanked me for such a beautiful card.

 Card Front
 Inside Front flap
The paper was so pretty, I didn't want to cover it up
Opening first flap
 Opening second flap
Opening the widows under the owls
There are several tags inside a couple of pockets
These tags were for her team members to write their farewell notes
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: