Monday 17 June 2013

Mini Album : Lapbook

Hi everyone, over the last few months I have been steadily working on my lapbook project.  This mini album was designed by Kathy Files from Paper Phenomenon.

As I mention in my YouTube video, I had never heard of a lapbook before, I don't believe that they are used here in Australia. Well, not where I grew up, that being Adelaide, South Australia.

Anyway, I loved the concept of this as a mini album and decided to give it a go.  Like Kathy, I decided to do a Christmas theme.  I have used two Kaisercraft collections, Twig & Berry as well as Turtle Dove.  Both these paper collections are just beautiful.  I even have enough scraps and most of my 6" paper pads left over to now make cards with.

I have not taken any photos of this project, I only offer my YouTube video.



Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: