Friday 30 May 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #01 - layout share "My Boy"

This layout is of my deceased dog, Connor.  I created the layout as part of my grieving process.

I matted a piece of pattern paper on to black cardstock having first cut 1/4" off two sides of the pattern paper.  The photos were matted on to black cardstock and layered on to pattern paper.  This was then layered on to doilies.  I trimmed the top off of one Project Life card and stuck that to the top of the bottom photo.

A Project Life 3"x4" card was placed in the middle to join the two doilies together.  Sequins were glued to the love heart on the card.  A washi tape strip was placed along the bottom and three clusters of homemade enamel dots were placed around the page.  I also used mists/sprays to make splatters on the bottom left and top right of the page.

Thickers were used for the title "My Boy" as that is often what I called him and what he responded to.  Finally, Creative Memories alphabet stickers were used to capture his date of birth and date of death.

The only journaling I did was to say "15 amazing years together".



Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: