Hello fellow crafters. This layout is of my Italian granmother, Mery (RIP). It is a favourite photo of mine even though Nonna didn't like it. I think she looked beautiful and she felt she looked old. Nonna was 75 years old when this photo was taken.
The base of the layout was using BoBunny C'est La Vie pattern paper. I gutted the centre then mounted some American Craft tan cardstock on to the BoBunny base. The gutted BoBunny paper was then used as a background mat. I have a piece of American Craft acetate on top of the BoBunny striped paper. The photo is mounted on to brown pattern paper and several embellishments have been layered around the photo. The word 'beautiful' is a Silhouette die cut. I have used washi tap in the top right and bottom left and sprinkled brown and blue sequins around the page.
Here is a photo of the layout:
Here is my YouTube process video:
- BoBunny C'est La Vie pattern paper
- American Crafts Polka Dot party acetate
- Grace Taylor Millie's Garden
- American Crafts cardstock
- Silhouette die cut 'Beautiful'
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink
- Teresa Collins brads
- Maggie Holmes flea market ephemera
- Gold doily
- Heidi Swapp Dreamy ephemera
- washi tap
- Creative Memories alphabet stickers