Thursday 27 November 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #03 - Layout share "Baptism"

Hello fellow crafters. Today I have the third layout that I created using the kit I created in August, "Kit #03 - CSI Case File #136" - CSI Case File #136".  I really struggled with this layout and nearly gave up, particularly in doing the process video.  I found I was struggling with the pattern paper I selected and the colour.  Yellow is just not a colour I would normally choose to work with, but I persevered and eventually just started sticking stuff down.  It all came together in the end and I am very please with the results.  It reminded me not to give, with a little bit of effort you can, for the most part, salvage something that you thought was lost - LOL!!!!

Below the photo is a link to my YouTube process video for those of you who may be interested in how I put the layout together.


YouTube Process Video

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: