Hi fellow crafters. I'm back with the next layout that I created using the Month of Me kit. The photo of this layout was taken in approximately 1985. At this stage I'm scrapping general photos as I have not yet printed any photos for my Month of Me project. I will give an update on that project within the coming weeks.
As for this layout, the majority of product used is from the American Craft Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection, such as the 12" pattern papers, puffy stickers, ticket stickers and enamel dots. I have also used elements from Heidi Swapp's September Skies collection plus bits and bobs from various places. A full description of products used can be found at the end of this blog post.
I have also produced a process video for this layout. I have used a number of mixed media techniques, and wanted to show and share this with my subscribers. If you are not a subscriber and are interested in the process of how this layout came together, please check out the process video below.
FiLoMa's Process Video #11/2015
Month of Me Kit - 15 Going on 25
- AC Dear Lizzy Serendipity - XOXO and Hello Beautiful pattern papers, Enamel Dots, XO Puffy Stickers, Ticket Stickers
- Flair Button from a previous Hip Kit Club kit
- AC Thickers - Rainbow and Amy Tangerine Other Half
- AC Maggie Holmes Open Book Chipboard Frame
- Heidi Swapp September Skies ephemera and stickers
- Die Cut "glittery" from previous Scraptastic Kit Club kit
- Watercolour paints
- Kaisercraft All That Glitters 12" sticker sheet
- Pink Fresh Studio wood veneer tags
- Basic Grey heart stencil
- Ranger Raspberry paint dabber and texture paste
- Washi Tape, Doilies, Brads, Crate Streamer