Sunday 10 September 2017

WIP 2017 September Scrap Challenge

In August I decided to the buy the Wrapped In Paper (WIP) September 2017 Scrapbook Challenge kit.  The kit is designed to make a page layout.  The completed layout goes on display in WIP and patrons of the store can vote on what scrapbook layout appeals to them.  The main condition with the kit challenge is that you must use a little bit of everything in the kit.  You can incorporate product from your own stash if you want, which I did.

Here is a photo of the kit contains.  It contained two cardstock and two pattern papers plus a few embellishments.


Here is a photo of the layout I made from the kit products. I also incorporated using a stencil with some resin sand texture paste, I used my spray mist to make splatters, added a couple of doillies and to finish it off a flower stem.

Edit: 8th Oct 17 - I called in to WIP on Saturday 7th October and Gail (WIP owner) advised me that I had won the September scrapbook challenge.  This means that my LO will be displayed in the shop for the month of October and when I go to collect the LO I will be given a prize.



Thanks for stopping buy and checking out the layout I made.


Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: