Monday 5 May 2008

Mother's Day Card

I've been pretty slack when it comes to Mother's Day since my mum lives in South Aust and I live in the ACT. I'm good at remembering to ring her, but a pretty poor daughter in sending her a card. However, this year we will both be in Queensland at the same time, so tonight I took a few moments to make a Mother's Day card for her. I'm pretty sure she will like it, but just in case, I'm planning on making her a "shopping" card like the one I did in an earlier post and then closer to the time I will decide which one I will use. I might even ask my dad, which one he thinks I should give her. I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out. The photo doesn't really do it justice, the Bazzill Bling (Black) doesn't come up very well.


Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: