Sunday 25 May 2008

Stampin' Up Card Fronts

Today was my monthly Stampin' Up® Demo Training. As usual, it was a great morning & I thoroughly enjoyed making the following cards:





This was my first time using the Stampin' Up watercolour cardstock. Even though I'm not the best at colouring in, I did find this an interesting card to make (card 1). Of the three cards made, two of the stamp sets (Lovely As a Tree & Garden Whimsy) were already on my to buy list, but now I think I'll have to add "Pick a Petal".

Edited correction 13 June 2008 - At the time of this post, I forgot to give credit from where these card fronts were CASED. The butterfly card is CASED from Marelle Taylor, the tree CASED from Jennifer Connolly and the Happy Birthday was from Splitcoasters, but unfortunately I can't recall who that was. I sincerely apologies to anyone I may have offended by not actually stating where the idea for these cards came from.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: