Last Wednesday night I made my dad his father's day card. I had fun working with the digi image, which I got from Bugaboo Stamps. My dad isn't a "Tim the Toolman" type person, though he can fix the odd job around the house if need be. However, I figured he would appreciate the humor of the sentiment that goes with this image. I'm really happy with how this card turned out.
Full View of card
Close up of "Gus"
Close up of the sentiment
Close up of the metal embellishments
- Digi: Bugaboo "Gus Tidbits WTF"
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
- Pattern Paper: Sassafraslass "Serendipity - Blue Boutique" / Tissue paper from unidentified company
- Inks: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans
- Die Cutting: Nestabilities Deckled Mega Rectangle Small
- Copics: E50, E51, E53 (Skin) / 100, BV29, BV25 (Tyres) / R27, R29, R46 (Tool Box) / B93, B95, B97 (Overalls & Coffee Cup) / C3, C5, C7 (Spanner & Oil Can) / E04, E29, E49 (Desk) / W1, W3, W5, W7 (Hair & Rubbish Bin) / YG00 (Calendar and the unidentified object near the tool box)
- Miscellaneous: Washi Tape / Tim Holtz Distress Stain "Picket Fence" / Metal Charms "Tools" / Paper Dollie (distessed with soaking up a number of glimmer mist sprays) / Buttons / Kaisercraft brad / Dimensional Magic