This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
I've made two cards for this fortnights challenge. I couldn't decide if I was happy with the first card when I finished, so made a second. However, I can say after completing both cards I'm quite pleased with them both.
- Cardstock: Bazzill Linen Black
- Paper: Simple Stories "Year-o-graphy" (scraps) & Fundamental Cardstock stickers
- Inks: Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough & Black Soot Distress Inks
- Stamps: Whimsy Stamps "The Good Life Tickets"
- Sprays: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Jack O'Lantern" and Smooch Spritz "Wood Stain"
- Miscellaneous: Buttons / Bling / Ribbon / Paper Doily / Dimensional Magic / Green Tara Paper String "Teal"
- Cardstock: Kraft (unknown company)
- Paper: Simple Stories "Generations" Title Strip Elements & Fundamental Cardstock stickers
- Inks: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Miscellaneous: WOC Flowers / BoBunny Trinkets "key" / Lace Ribbon / Dimensional Magic