This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
For this challenge I decided to try something different, that being my take on a male grunge style card. It was interesting making this card, seeing what was working and needed to change before I was finally happy with the end result. I used a few products I hadn't touched at all or hadn't touched in a year or so. It is quite a different card then my usual style, but I still couldn't resist putting flowers and bling on it. LOL.
- Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Sweet & Toxic
- Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11 (Skin) / B93, B95, B97 (Jeans) / R81, R85, R89 (Shirt) / 100, BV29, BV25, B97 (Hair) / 100, R89, R85 (Shoes) / C3 (Tie)
- Dies/Punchs/Embossing: Tim Holtz Gadget Gears / Provocraft cuttlebug embossing Clockworks / Stampin' Up! 1.25" Square punch & Scallop Square punch
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (blue) / Petaloo (Glitter sheets)
- Embellishments: Kaisercraft Rhinestone Flourish Classic Island Lagoon / Tim Holtz Metal Wings / buttons / Flowers
- Other: Glimmer Mist Turquoise blue / Adirondack Brights Acrylic Paint Dabber Sail Boat Blue / Pearlescent Liquid Acrylic Silver Pearl /