Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013 Journal - G45 Ladies Diary

Happy New Year to everyone.  I'm really looking forward to 2013 and the adventures, challenges and fun that it has to offer.

With the exception of 2012, I have, since 2003 kept a journal/diary, whatever you like to call it. I'm not going to go into why I didn't keep one for 2012 but I have decided again to start journalling.

I purchased an A4 two pages to one day (2P1D) diary, I usually get this from Officeworks and cover it with wrapping paper or images from an old calendar I've cut out. For 2013 I decided I wanted to do something different and in the end went with viewing the cover of the journal/diary as a large blank card.  In essence, I was decorating the cover of the journal/diary as if I was making a card for myself.

So, last night I spent some of my New Years Eve decorating the cover of my journal/diary.  I'm very please with how it has turned out.  Just looking at the cover of this journal/diary inspires me to want to journal each day and that was what I wanted to achieve.  As such, I thought I'd share with you all what I came up with.

May 2013 be a great year for you as I plan to ensure it is a great year for me.

Front view of journal/diary
 Back view of journal/diary

Even though I don't have a photo, on the spine it says 2013 and I have a small gold metal owl.  The figures 2013 are the decorative ones from the G45 Ladies Diary Alphabet sticker sheet.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: