This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
For this challenge I decided to keep it nice and simple and play with a few elements that I don't do that often, for example using my Cricut. The swirls and snowflake were cut using my Cricut Expression "Joys of the Season" cartrige. I also used some only Christmas present wrapping paper from my scraps. I'm really happy with how this card has turned out.
- Digi: Donny 4 from Stamp Fairy
- Copics: E11, E13, E15 (Fur) / 100 (Nose) / B93, B95, B97 (Scalf & Hat)
- Dies/Die Cutting: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Large & Classic Scallop Circle Large / Cricut "Joys of the Season" cartridge
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Faded Jeans
- Other/Miscellaneous: Christmas present wrapping paper scrap / Bassill White cardstock / Kindy Glitz: Crystalina / Snowflake brads