Sunday 17 February 2013

Farewell Card - Linden

One of my work colleagues, Linden, is leaving the team at the end of this coming week.  She is joining another section, after being in the team for the last few years.  When it came to discussing her farewell, all she asked for was a card from me.  This is a huge compliment and I was happy to fulfill her request.  It has been a little challenging for me as Linden has said she is not a girly girl and her favourite colour is green.  The style that I enjoy doing the most is girly girl, working with pinks, creams, browns, blues and with a touch of shabby chic.  So I put my thinking cap on and eventually thought a nature/garden style card, with green the predominate colour would be the best way to go.  I'm very happy with how it has turned out.  I also played with many of my craft products, which is always a good thing feeling that your investment has been well worth it.  Without further ado, here is the card.


Supplies:
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Pattern Paper: Gasic Grey "Lilykate - LIK-559 Queen Ann"
  • Stamp: Stampin' Up! En Francis
  • Glimmer Mist: Jack O'Lanten, Creme de Cocoa, Forest Green
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
  • Kaisercraft: Playing cards, Decorative Eggs, Decorate Nests, Green Bling
  • Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers & crown pin
  • Paper Xtra Flourish Sliver While Blin
  • Cricut: Serenade (Bird Cage)
  • Inkssentials Crackle Accents
  • Kindy Glitz: Crystalina
  • Buckle & bling from cheap shop
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: