Monday 16 September 2013

Retro Fitted Mini Album

In June 2012, I joined the Paper Phenomenon (PP) Kit Club (KC).  There are now two PP KCs, the Everyday KC and the Holiday KC. I'm a member of both.  The June 2012 KC project was titled the "Retro Fitted Mini Album" and decorated using Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection.

This was my first KC project and yes, I've only just got around to creating it now LOL.  I have many PP tutorials, I find Kathy Files a very talented person, and I love many of her projects but I would have to say that this project, the Retro Fitted is in my top five.  There are two reasons for that, a) it was my first KC project and b) it is a project that combines the love of mini album making, with hidden pockets but the pages allow you to create standard traditional scrapbook layouts if that is what you would like to do.  However, I still have about 15 projects to make so maybe when I get through making more this may drop down my list. If you are after an interesting mini album tutorial then this one is definitely worth considering.

Here is a link to my YouTube Video:


Here are some photos of each of the pages:





















Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: