Monday 18 November 2013

Art Journal Page - FiLoMa's Art Journey

Hi fellow crafters. I've been playing more and more with mixed media and am loving it.  I recently purchased the A4 Art Journal book designed by Dyan Reaveley. This is a great book and I can't wait to fill it up with my creativity.

To start my book off I wanted to capture that it is going to be my art journey, to learn, experiment and expand my ability, so I went with the title FILOMA'S ART JOURNEY. I felt it was fitting for what I want to capture in the book.

My inspiration for this page came from Vicky Papaioannou of Clips-n-Cuts.  The specific inspiration was from her "resolution 2013" art journal page, which you can find on her YouTube channel here.

I've done a quick video as well as taken photos.

Video

Photo

Cheers FiLoMa
ioannou. #sthash.YhP3MnGz.dpuf
ioannou. #sthash.YhP3MnGz.dpuf
ioannou. #sthash.YhP3MnGz.dpuf

No comments: