Sunday 17 November 2013

Use It Up Detash Mini Album Page Swap

Hi fellow crafters. Prior to the PITA Facebook group shutting down, I participated in the use it up detash mini album page swap.  I made six pages. The style of my pages is based on Kathy Orta's Retro Fitted Mini Album - see Paper Phenomenon - to grab the tutorial.

I had heaps of fun making these pages. I focused on using paper from my stash that I had already dug into, but still had a few sheets of the collection left.  With the exception of one page, all pages were made using Kasiercraft collections. The one that wasn't Kaisercraft was Bo Bunny. I love the papers from both these companies.

Below is a link to my YouTube video as well as photos of each page.

YouTube Video



Photos
Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 6:
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: