Sunday 5 January 2014

Project Life: Week One (1-4 January 2014)

This year I have decided to do Project Life (PL).  In early 2013 I found PL and immediately fell in love with the concept. However, I didn't want to start part way through a year and decided that I would start in 2014. This also gave me several months to be certain I wanted to take on another craft venture.

I am doing a hybrid version of PL. By that I mean I will be incorporating some traditional scrapbooking techniques with taking daily photos and doing a week-in-review.  I am also including calendar months and my 2014 goals.  I've learned through watching several PL videos that it can be anything you want it to be.  PL is all about doing what suites you and your style.  So, without further ado, below is my style of PL.  I have a title page, the month of January in a 12" calendar, my 2014 goals as well as week one, 1-4 January 2014.

YouTube video
Photos
 The American Crafts 3 ring album I selected

My title page
2014 cut with the cricut
Words are Kaisercraft rub-ons

I drew this monthly calendar on a 12"x12" cardstock
Letters from my local cheap shop
Sequins represent paydays or public holidays
Days of the week Impression Obsession stamp set

 2014 Goals
I have five goal categories
1) Health & Fitness
2) Finances (these have been blocked out)
3) Home
4) Family & Friends
5) Hobbies

2014 Goals continued

2014 Goals continued (final part)
MayzyArt digi image "Jean Reading"
"It goes like this..." tells why I'm doing PL
Core kit cards to start my album

1st of January I took photos of my furkids 
I had my neighbour take a photo of me
The weather for 1-4 January 2014 also captured

Week One: 1-4 January 2014
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: