Sunday 20 September 2015

FMAK #5/2015 - Kit Contents - Triad

Hi fellow crafters. As mentioned in my previous blog, I'm taking a class at Big Picture Classes (BPC) that teaches you how to build/put together your own scrapbook kit.  I consider myself fairly experienced in putting kits together, but I am having fun learning new approaches. For this class I've put two kits together. The first one, FMAK #4/2015 titled Split, can be read about in my previous post and this post is to show case the second kit I've put together called Triad.

Here is a photo showing an overview of the kit contents.


For those of you who like to see kit contents in a video, here is a quick video.

YouTube
FiLoMa's Make A Kit #5/2015 - Kit Contents - Triad

Shown below are photos of the kit contents for those of you who like to see the product more closely.

The Colour Inspiration

Cardstock

12"x12" Pattern Paper

6"x6" Paper Pads

Element Stickers

Alphabet Stickers

Thickers

Chipboard and Wood Veneer

Embellishments

I've also included mixed media. However, this photo does not capture all the mixed media that will be in the kit because much of it is currently with my "50 Sheets of Pattern Paper" kit.

Mixed Media

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: