Sunday 27 September 2015

FMAK #6/2015 - Kit Contents - Puddles

Hi fellow crafters. Today I am sharing with you the Scrap Your Stash September 2015 kit.  The colour inspiration for this was shared on the Scrap Stash Kit Club Facebook group.  There is also the website Scrap Stash Kit Club that you can check out for more details on how the kit club works.

The September kit has been  named Puddles by Margareta.  The colour inspiration was shared on the Facebook group.

I really like the colour inspiration for Puddles. I find I have many items within my stash that coordinate with these colours and they are colours that I naturally gravitate towards when doing layouts.

Here is a photo showing an overview of the kit contents.


I've put together a quick video for those of you who like to see the contents in a video.

YouTube
FiLoMa's Make A Kit #6/2015 - Kit Contents - Puddles

Below are photos of the items in my kit.

The Colour Inspiration

Cardstock

12"x12" Pattern Paper

6"x6" Paper Pad

Element Stickers

Thickers

Chipboard and Wood Veneer

Ephemera Packs

Embellishments

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: