Tuesday 27 November 2007

ACTSA January 2008 Card Sketch Template Challenge

2007 is almost to an end. The ACT Stamp Artist (ACTSA) Incorporation held our final meeting for the year 2007. It has been a great year in the club, and as a member of the committee, I've enjoyed having input into what goes on at the meetings and what we try to accomplish for our members. I've also enjoyed being the person who puts together the monthly raffle prizes. The feedback I have received has been outstanding and I really appreciate knowing that the WINNERS of the raffles have enjoyed what they got. I will be continuing putting the raffle prizes together for 2008, so I look forward to seeing the satisfaction on all the winners faces.

In preparation for 2008, we have already been given the yearly ATC swap theme and our card challenge theme for January 2008. I have decided not to participate in the yearly ATC swap for 2008 but instead have decided to participate in the Sketch Template Challenge. The January 2008 Sketch Template is:

I'm looking forward to creating a great card with this sketch template. I find that that template is simple, but allows an enormous scope to be really creative. I have absolutely no idea of what I'm going to do yet, but I'm keen to get in and start creating. All I can say is watch this space, as I will regularly post the cards I make based on the monthly ACTSA challenge. Who knows, I may even use other sketch templates I have available to help me be more creative and inspire me to just get into my craft room and create.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: