Hello fellow crafters time for another challenge. This fortnight the challenge over at Creative Card Crew is "Christmas".
The challenge is proudly sponsored by :
The digi I used is Gus Christmas - Sit on my Lap. I wanted to challenge myself with a more masculine type image. I'm really happy with how the card turned out. I've taken several photos from different angles.
View of full card
close up view of Gus Christmas - Sit on my Lap digi
close up view of sentiment that comes with digi
close up view of wooden presents
close up of berries
these came from one of the cheap shops
- Digi: Bugaboo "Gus Christmas - Sit on my Lap"
- Copics: E50, E51, E53 (Skin) / R17, R27, R29 (Hat & Clothes) / E37, E47, E49 (Chair Legs) / 100, Spica black 1 (Belt & Shoes) / G02, G07 (Chair)
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Festive Berries
- Embellishments: Kindy Glitz - Crystalina / Wooden Presents / Value Craft Cord Ribbon / Christmas bell / Flower / Pearls / Spellbinders Nestabilities classic circle
- Cardstock: Bazzill Black
- Paper: Franchville + miscellaneous company (can't recall who)