Time is nearly running out to participate in the Paper Craft Planet (PCP) Sassy Studio Designs (SSD) Discussion Group challenge for 17 August 2012. The challenge theme is "Slippery when wet" and the digi is proudly sponsored by SSD. If you want to see what great digi's are available from SSD click here.
Without further adieu, here is the card I made:
View of full card
Close up of Towel Tammy and Bath/Floor
- Cardstock: Bazzill black & Xpress it Blending Card
- Stamps: Pin-up Hanna by Hanna Stamps and 1823D Pamper Yourself by Paper Salon
- Digi: Towel Tammy by SSD and Bath Room Bird by Bird House Stamps
- Copics: E50, E51, E53 (Skin) / 100 (Hair) / B00 (Water) / R81, R85 (Towels) / R85 (Lips) / B24 (Eyes) / C3 (Mirror)
- Ink: Memento Black
- Other: Dimensional Magic / Smooch Gold / Off White almost blueish fluffy boa
- Unid company for pattern paper - from my stash that's quite old and companies are unknown.