Last week my dad celebrated his birthday. Unfortunately I didn't organise myself well enough and make his card in time. On the weekend I spent time in the craft room and decided to make his card. I had an idea in mind, especially the image I wanted to use. I think the card came together really well. Tonight my dad rang to say he had received the card and that he really liked it. My dad has a great sense of humour, so I knew he would appreciate the saying that goes with the image. Here is the card I made.
Full view of card
Close up of 'Stella'
Close up of saying that goes with 'Stella'
Close up of flowers to the left of the card
Close up of flowers to the right of the card
Close up of where birthday greeting goes
- Digi: Bugaboo "Discount Stella"
- Copics: E000, E21, E11, BV000 (Skin) / B93, B95, B97, B34, B37, B39, Spica 0 (T-Shirt) / C9, C7, C5, C3 (Trousers) / B93, B95 (Eye shadow) / C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, B93, 0, Spica 10 (Hair) / E49, E47, E29, E37, E17, 0, E31 (Grocery Bag) / R89, R85, R81 (Handbag & Shoes) / 100, BV29, BV25, 0 (Trolly)
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Faded Jeans
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (possibly brillant blue)
- Paper: unknown - no name on it and I've had it for over a year
- Embellishments: Kaisercraft bling, WOC flowers, Dimensional Magic