This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
I'm really happy with how my card turned out for this challenge. The card I have made is more the style that I like to make these days as it includes many of my favourite items such as flowers, bling and pretty paper.
I coloured the bird lightly with my copics and the bird cage I cut from the Cricut Serenade collection. I have also layered the Rhinestone into the buckle.
Full view of card
I have taken this on a photo stand
Another full view of card
This one is lying down, and is a little blurry
Close up of bird and Brass Key with a bit of the bling in the background
Close up of some of the WOC flowers, the prima nest and the "Travel Ticket" from Kaisercraft's Check-in collection
Close up of the WOC flowers and crown pin, Prima's nest, butterfly I fussy cut from the Kaisercraft's Bonjour Collection and the Ace of Hearts playing card, which is from Kaisercraft's Sears & Sons collection
Close up of WOC flowers as well as the buckle and Rhinestone I got from one of my local cheap shops such as My Value or Hot Dollar
- Cardstock: Kaisercraft 12"x12" Weave "Cookie"
- Paper: Kaisercraft "Bonjour Collection"
- Cricuit: Serenade Cartridge
- Embelishments: Flowers, Crown Pin & Pearls(Wild Orchid Craft) / Flourish Pearls (Zva Creative) / Kindy Glitz / Check-in: Travel Tickets & Sears & Sons: Playing Cards (Kaisercraft) / Birdnest (Prima) / Buckle, Rhinestone & Brass Key (My Value &/or Hot Dollar cheap shops)
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
- Copics: B97, B95, B93, RV10, 0