This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
For the "fancy folds" challenge, I decided to make a diamond card. I believe there are probably a number of variations out there known as diamond cards, but this is the style I was taught a few years back.
I'm really happy with how this card has turned out. Even though we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, I decided to go with a halloween image and style card, but with my girly twist to it.
Front view of card
Left side view
Right side view
Close up of left side view
Close up of right side view
Close up of washi tape on left side view
- Digi: Stamp Fairy "Mimi Halloween 1"
- Copics: E000, E01, E11, E04, BV000 (Skin) / 100, BV29, BV25 & a touch of R89 (Hair) / R59, R29, YR09 (Horns & Jumpsuit) / YR09, YR04, YR02 (Blouse) / C9, C7, C5, C3 (Tridant) - Spica '0' (clear) used on tridant, horns, shoes and tip of tail.
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
- Paper: Sandylion "Halloween Words RMSCB348"
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie
- Embellishments / Miscellaneouls: Dimensional Magic, Halloween Fancy Sticker, Washi Tape, Insects on Cards (spiders), Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, Cricut "Happy Hauntings"