Tuesday 8 January 2008

ATCs for yahoo groups made

I am really late in my ATC swap for yahoo group "cards_r_us". The group generally does 3 themes for their ATCs and the themes for December 2007 were "Eight", "Christmas" and "Hats". Below are my ATCs that I made on Saturday 05 January and tonight, Tuesday 08 January.


ATC 3 Theme - Theme Eight
Stamps: The Angel Company
Made 9 of these Saturday 05 January


ATC 3 Theme - Theme Christmas
Stamps: An Unknown Company and Stampin' Up
Made 10 of these Saturday 05 January


ATC 3 Theme - Theme Hats
Stamps: Impression Obsession and See D's
Made 3 of these Tuesday 08 January

I did make extra of these ATCs so I could also fulfill two return ATC swaps as part of the yahoo group WWRS. By "return" I mean that I have already received 4 ATCs from two people on WWRS and I now have to send 4 ATCs back to them. I really like this "core" swap on WWRS, it is so much fun to participate in. One day I'm gonna send out ATCs first rather than always playing catch up with "returns". I am really pleased with how these have turned out.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: