Thursday 10 January 2008

Pink Cat Studio Stamps arrive

Hi everyone, I just had to share that when I got home tonight there waiting for me was my Pink Cat Studio Stamps - Cat Plate #1. I was so excited I wish it was the weekend already so I can make some cards. It was way to late when I got home, so I'm just quickly posting my excitement and sharing with you the stamp set that I purchased, see below.

Cat Plate #1

Click HERE, (or in the panel on the right under on-line craft shops) for the link to the Pink Cat Studio web site if you want to check out what other stamps they have. Also, check out Isabel's Little Corner blog, she has done some fantastic work using the Pink Cat Studio stamps. It is because of her creativity that pointed me in the direction of Pink Cat Studio and ultimately to purchase.
Cheers FiLoMa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea!!! I'm glad your stamps have arrived. I hope you have lots of fun playing with them and I cant' wait to see what you make :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I can't wait to see your creations with these stamps...Aren't they the cutest Kitty's you have ever seen!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

** Isa ** said...

You're soooooo going to love those stamps!!! Can't wait to see your creations with them... look out for the new plates!!!

Hugs xxx