Hello fellow crafters. Time for another challenge. This fortnight the challenge over at Creative Cards Crew is "Black Cardstock".
This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
The digi I used is Uptown Angel by Kenny K. I'm loving the digi's that are offered, as they have so much potential. Today I experimented with adding eyeshadow to my girl. I think she looks great.
CCC Challenge #15 - Black Cardstock
- Digi: Kenny K's Uptown Angel
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Black
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot
- Embellishments: Kiasercraft Rhinestones "Script Word"; Brads, flowers and Washi Tape (unknown companies)
- Copics: Skin = E50, E51, E53, E11 / Hair = E33, E35, E37, E47 / Eyeyshadow = R32, R35, / Lips, Necklace & Top = R32, R35, R37 / Shoes = R32, R35, R37, R22, BV25, BV29 / Wrist Band = BV25, BV29, 100 / Jeans = B93, B95, B97
- Spica Clear 0