Earlier in the week I noticed the new challenge over on the Kenny K's Krafty Krew blog. I wasn't sure if I was going to participate and then last night I was just in the mood to join in. It also gave me an opportunity to stretch myself and try a different hair colour other than the standard brown I've been doing. I'm quite happy with how my card turned out. I do love the digi's at Kenny K's. Anyway, here is my entry in this weeks challenge:
Overall view of the card
close up of Vicki Lee Viscious digi
Capturing my first time experimenting with 'Red' hair
close up of greeting and flowers
The guitar was inspired by Australian country music artist Jasmine Rae and her song "Pink Guitar"
- Digi: Kenny K's "Vicki Lee Viscious"
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! & Creative Memories
- Paper: Music (unknown company)
- Embossing: Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades "Bingo Large"
- Dies: Nestabilities Classic Oval Large and Classic Scallop Oval Large
- Stamps: The Greeting Farm "Creeper Crew Collection 1"
- Embellishments: flowers (unknown company), Kaisercraft epoxy brad, Prima Pearl, ribbon (unknown company)
- Sprays: Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist "Pink Bubblegum", "Cranberry Zing" and "Vanilla Breeze"
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress "Fire Brick" and "Black Soot"
- Copics: E11, E53, E51, E50 (Skin); R29, R59 (Lips & Hair) + E04 (Hair); B93, B95; B97; BV29 (Dress & Stockings); BV25, BV29, 100 (Shoes), 100, W5 (gloves); R81, R85, R59 (Guitar)