Sunday 22 July 2012

Tri-shutter - G45 ABC Primmer

Howdy fellow crafters. This weekend I've been busy playing in the craft room and surfing the net. I decided that I wanted to make a card with my scraps, in line with the "I pledge to use it up" challenge. Late last year I made a build-a-page album, as created by Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon, though I didn't post any photos to my blog. Anyway, I had several scraps left over and I decided they would make for a good tri-shutter card. Anna, from Anne's papercreations gave me the idea when she made a comment that Graphic 45 papers call to be fussy cut. I so agree with her and as such made the below card. I've taken several photos.

 Tri-shutter card full view
 close up of left frame
 close up of flowers
 close up of centre, journally area
close up of right frame
Supplies:
  • Paper: Graphic 45 ABC Primmer 12"x12"
  • Cardstock: Bazzill Black
  • Embellishmennts: Prima flower bling / Wild Orchid Craft / Tim Holtz Pen Nibs / Key from Hot Dollar / Owl from Rubi (was originally part of a necklace)
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
  • Tattered Angel Glimmer Mists "Turquoise Blue" and "Vanilla Breeze"
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: