Hello fellow crafters. Time for another challenge. This fortnight the challenge over at Creative Card Crew is "On the Beach/Under the Sea".
This challenge is proudly sponsored by:
Michelle Perkett's digi's also available at Sparkle N Sprinkle
The digi I used is Camille. I'm having heaps of fun playing with digi's, and I recommend anyone giving them a go. Today I experiment with colours I don't usually use. I'm really happy with how the card turned out. I've taken several photos at different angles.
Tri-Shutter Card - Full View
Left frame of tri-shutter
close up of pearls
These were originally pink. I coloured them with my copic BG09
Right frame of tri-shutter
close up of Camille
close up of bottom frame with sea shell.
the sea shells came from an old broken bracelet
- Copics: E50, E51, E53 (Skin) / Y11, Y15 (Hair) / YR02, YR04 (Ribbon, Bows, Circles) / R59 (Lips) / BG09, BG13, BG15 (Body, Fins) / Spica 0 Clear
- Emellishments: Green Tara Paper String "Teal Blue" / Kaisercraft Collectables "Rock Pool" and "Sea Friends" both from the Rock Pool collection / Kindy Glitz "clear"
- Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels "Creme de Cocoa" and "Vanilla Breeze"
- Digi: Michelle Perkett "Camille"
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Paper: Kaisercraft "Rock Pool" 12"x12" Collection Pack