Thursday 12 June 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #01 - layout share "June 1999"

Hi fellow crafters.  This layout was created a week ago.

For this page I opted for a pocket page layout (style A).  The title page is a Kaisercraft cut out with the same thickers as the previous layout titled "Snap shot".  This was done to tie the two pages together as they are going side by side in the album.  Since I only had two 'nines', I cut a zero and turned it into a nine.  It's not exactly the same but it is good enough for me & I'm happy with how it looks.

The next set of cards are capturing all the other photos taken in June 1999.  I wanted to include them all so this is why I went for a pocket page layout.  One filler card has been included.  Two of the 3"x4" cards have been made using the same papers from the "Snap shot" layout.  Again, this was done to tie the two pages together.  Both these cards have a doily, cut in half, glued on & with a strip of washi tape added.

I view each pocket as a mini layout without too much thought on the colour &/or co-ordination of each pocket.  However, I did try to have a holistic page layout, which I feel I achieved.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: