Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Weight Loss Journey Project - Part 03

In this layout, I capture the day I joined Weight Watchers in 2013. I have, like others before me, joined Weight Watchers on several occasions.  As I mentioned in my beginning video/blog post, I assessed why I kept sabotaging myself and once that was worked through I had no problems joining again and being committed in receiving the support I want and need to help me achieve my healthy lifestyle, through weight loss and exercise.

I know that this photo of me is not very flattering, but I will be able to look back and see how poorly I treated my body and know, through what I learn from Weight Watchers and my support network, that I don't want to go back to looking and feeling so uncomfortable.

Here is a photo of my layout, and below that a link to my YouTube process video.


YouTube
Process Video #3/2015 - SOTW: My Weight Loss Journey (joining WW)

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: