Friday 30 January 2015

My Weight Loss Journey Project - Part 06

These next few pages capture 2014.  The first layout represents me one year on, the next layout is my 2014 Weigh-in graph results and the third layout is my 2014 review.

The base page for the one year on is BoBunny. I found this newspaper print a real challenge since it was so busy.  I kept the layout simple, but it is still quite busy.  I used my pattern paper scraps to make pennants coming down from the the top, which have been layered on to a doily that was sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine Pink.  I can't recall what ephemera pack the view finder came from, but the camera down the bottom and the oval with flowers was from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection and the type writer was from her Notes & Things collection. The puffy stickers, one on the camera and the other on the view finder, came from a pack by Evalicious. The date was done using a packet of alphabet letters from a cheap shop and the 'one year on' were Tim Holtz tile stickers.  The potty lady wood veneer was from my stash, and I believe it is Studio Calico.  The butterfly up the top also came from the Notes & Things collection and the vellum pieces I think were from the Flea Market collection.


This next page is my 2014 Weigh-in graph results.  I managed to get my weight down but I lost focus and it steadily climbed back up again.  I pin pointed that I lost focus, and didn't regain it, around the time of the death of my oldest dog, Connor.  I have done several scrapbook layouts, including process videos, if anyone is interested in checking them out.  I know that that is not the only event that caused me to lose focus, but I do think it was a major contributor.  The page has been kept very simple with the graph mounted on to black card stock and a piece of the doily that I cut off from my previous layout adhered to the top left of the chart.


This final layout is my 2014 review.  Just like my 2013 review, I capture what I struggled with and what worked well.  I was not surprised that a few lessons from 2013 carried forward into 2014.  The dot points are marked with an arrow from Word and then I have added several pieces of ephemera from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Open Book collection and several rub-on's, at the end of the dot points, that are from the American Craft Amy Tangerine Stitched collection.  I have also stamped the Amy Tangerine camera on to vellum with versamark, covered with black embossing power and heat set.  The review is mounted on to black cardstock with pattern paper scraps at the top and bottom followed by a strip each of the gold and pink glitter tape.  On the base of the page I have a large doily that has been cut in half and sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine Gold.


I do not have a process video for any of the above layouts, but I have done a YouTube layout share where I explain what I've used.  Here is the link if you are also interested in the YouTube video.

YouTube
Layout Share #2/2015 - SOTW: My Weight Loss Journey (2014)

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: