Tuesday 27 January 2015

My Weight Loss Journey Project - Part 05

This layout represents me achieving my 5% weight loss goal with Weight Watchers.  When you reach this goal, you are given a bookmark, which has a positive quote written on it as well as highlighting you have reached 5%.  It is a small way of recognising the hard work someone has done to achieve this.  I really wanted both sides of the bookmark to be readable, so I created a velum pouch for it to slide into and out of. I also wanted it to be readable when it is inside the velum pocket.

The base page of this layout is BoBunny and My Mind's Eye.  The wood veneers came from a Scraptastic kit club kit, as well as the flair button and I think the gold glitter tape was also in one of my kits.  The camera, which is an Amy Tangerine one, was stamped on to velum with versamark ink then gold embossing power sprinkled over top and heat set.  The bow is a cut from my Silhouette CAMEO and the pearl/bing centre I got from my local scrapbook store a number of years ago.

Here is a picture of the layout and below that my YouTube process video.


YouTube
Process Video #4/2015 - SOTW: My Weight Loss Journey Project
(5% goal achieved)
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: