Saturday 24 January 2015

My Weight Loss Journey Project - Part 04

The next two layouts I created I kept very simple.  The first photo is my weigh-in graph results. It captures my weekly Weight Watchers weigh-in's from July to December 2013.  The only real decoration I did was add a yellow doily that came from a Scraptastic kit club kit as well as a piece of ephemera from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection.

The second photo, again I kept it really simple, is a brief review of 2013. I wanted to capture the things I learnt, such as what I struggled with and what worked well.  This page has been decorated with some homemade enamel dots, a die cut of a pair of glasses and some chevron punches next to my dot points. I have used glitter black thickers for the title.

Here is a photo of both layouts, followed by a YouTube layout share, as I did not do a process video for these two layouts.

2013 WW Weigh-in Graph Results

2013 Review

YouTube
Layout Share #1/2015 - SOTW: My Weight Loss Journey (2013)
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: